Monday 3 September 2012

WELCOME!

Welcome to Cupake Couture's Second Hand Thirft Store!

I'll be adding regularly to the store a variety of second hand goods, there will also be some brand new items from time to time!

I have feedback on ebay under sojean_brodie

I'll tweet when I pop new things on the store from @sojeanbrodie

The Gorey Details.

♥payment by paypal only, other forms of payment email me!

♥comment to get first dibs on the item with email address, i'll then invoice you through paypal, if I havent recieved payment within 24 hours, it'll be passed onto next person.

♥Prices do not include postage or paypal fee's (which will be calculated from www.ppcalc.com)

♥ Happy browsing! Any questions on sizes, measurements, extra photos feel free to ask!

1 comment:

  1. Found through Sometimes Sweet! Love ur vibe...and the font on your logo!!
    :) Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much! If you want to buy something, leave an email address and I will invoice you if no body else has bought the item!